Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kitchen counters in but not done yet......

Ok so finally the kitchen counters went in today and they are BEAUTIFUL!!! So all we have left to do is wait for the finish to dry and then we can move the stove back in and put the faucet on. You have no idea how awesome it is to have a functioning kitchen again.

See the holes in the counter that is where the faucet will go. The sink is black granite sink that is undermounted.

4 comments:

  1. They look AWESOME!! I bet you are sooooo happy to be done with washing dishes in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are dying to have it done! It looks fabulous and I loved watching each step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they look awesome. I just need to talk Jut (and myself) into doing that to my kitchen. Way to go guys it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything, it turned out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete