1. The farting and burping that sometimes gets confused with it actually being a human
2. The mass amounts of drooling
3. The talking (yes folks our bulldog talks)
4. The stubborness
5. The uncontrollable snoring.
I thought that this morning would be a great time to show you all what my dog sounds like during the night time. You may think I just taped Blake but I kid you not this is our dog.
(Make sure you turn up the volume on this one)
I have also posted his usual morning weekend routine. He will come by the side of the bed at about 7:00am and cry because he wants in. He will circle the bed and cry until one of us finally gives in. Once inside he feels the need to tear up the sheets and get himslef nice and comfy.
His other favorite thing to do is to bake himself in front of the fire. What dog does this???
No comments:
Post a Comment