Friday, October 29, 2010

Baby Names

I will have to say one of the most difficult tasks about having a baby is choosing their name. You don't' want to give it an old persons name or a name that wont mature over time. You don't want to give it a name that someone can make fun of or torture you with. So Blake and I have finally narrowed it down to 4 names. We do have our favorites but we would love some input.

1. Reagan Elizabeth Hausmann
2. Rylee Elizabeth Hausmann
3. Peyton Elizabeth Hausmann
4. Addison Elizabeth Hausmann

what is your vote?

4 comments:

  1. I love the name Addison!
    Looks like Elizabeth is going for the middle and Hausmann for the last :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh names are hard. I love all those names. I think Reagan and Addison are my favorite (maybe because Emery has 2 super cute friends with those names).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Addison. I can't believe you are 30 weeks already. Before long you will have a beautiful little bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a teacher, I like Reagan because it isn't super common and its cute. I know a ton of Addisons and Peytons.

    ReplyDelete