Sunday, December 26, 2010

Baby Hausmann Nursery 2

Ok, so still not all the way done, but we are getting there. I still have to do something with the window and I have to find a rocker to put where the stroller is. I am ordering shelves to go above her dresser and then we should be complete. I took these new fabulous photos with my awesome new camera the hubby bought me for Christmas. The camera will be great when this little one decides to make her debut.


Anyone know where I can find a good rocking chair?


1 comment:

  1. I would recommend that you don't buy it at Wal-mart. :) Jut and I bought one there after we had Lexie and after we return the third one because the bearings had disintegrated we gave up. As always, you get what you pay for. You might find a good one on Craigs list.

    ReplyDelete