So the guys finally finished with the floors today. I swear I hate construction guys, they are never on time. On Monday they were 2 hours late!!!!!! Then they were unable to finish because they were missing a part to the floor. So, they came back yesterday and put the missing piece in. Then they told us a carpet guy was going to have to come out and put the carpet down. So that all got done today. Blake and I will be putting on the baseboards this weekend and I am really not looking forward to doing that. When those are done I will post more photos but for now here is the floor.
The doors will go on the laundry and pantry when we are all done. But for now this is how it is. Granite counters and a new stove is next up. Wish us luck!!!
The floors look great guys!! I love the pic of Dubs checking out the new floors!
ReplyDelete